The purpose of this website is to provide information on SELECTIVE LINE, VERALLIA’s premium brand.The information published on this website shall not be deemed a commercial offer nor interpreted as a commercial solicitation and may, under no circumstances, be taken as a guarantee of any sort whatsoever, regardless of the object, and in particular a guarantee covering the marketable nature of a product, its ability to fulfill a specific need or its compliance with relevant legal and/or regulatory provisions.VERALLIA, owner of this site, shall make every effort to ensure the reliability of all information broadcast on this site, and reserves the right to amend or correct its contents at any time without prior notice..VERALLIA :
- does not guarantee in any way whatsoever the exactness, accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any use that the user plans to make of the information provided on this website, including all hyperlinks or any other computer link used whether directly or indirectly from this website.
- accepts no responsibility :
- for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission related to any information available on this site;
- for any damage that may result from the credence accorded to this information, its use or the use of any product to which it makes any reference;
- and, more generally, for any direct or indirect damage, regardless of the cause, origin, nature or consequences, resulting from any person accessing or using this website or any other connected website, and similarly resulting from any person not being able to access this website.
- Selective Line Sales and marketing management, to respond to request for information;
- Possibly by the distributors of Verallia, to respond to request for information;
- By Verallia Packaging’s subsidiaries for the purpose of managing their customers;
- By the Verallia’s subcontractors in charge of the technical management of the customer file and the sending of newsletters.
Verallia PackagingSales and Marketing DepartmentCarpe Diem – 31 place des Corolles 92400 Courbevoie - France92400 CourbevoieFrancePhone: : +33 (0)1 71 13 11 00Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgMoreover, the visitor is informed of the setting up of measures to combat the risks of corruption, laudering, non-compliance with export regulations and financial sanctions. In case of alert triggered by this mechanism, we reserve the right to refuse any business relationship with the data subjects. This data processing is based on the compliance with legal obligations to which Verallia is subject.The collected data are processed by Verallia and potentially by its holding Verallia Packaging. They are stored for 180 days in active databasis before being archived during 11 years.At any moment, the data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, objection, erasure, restriction of their personal data from the data controller Verallia Packaging, Compliance Manager, Carpe Diem, Place des Corolles, 92400 Courbevoie, France.The data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.When a visitor visits this website, VERALLIA is liable to download a cookie to the visitor’s computer. It enables VERALLIA to record data about the navigation of this site by the visitor’s computer (the pages consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.). Visitors may oppose the downloading of cookies by configuring their browser accordingly.Consultation of this website implies the visitor’s acceptance of the present provisions, and all applicable law.