DIFFERENT POSSIBILITIES FOR DECOR CUSTOMIZATION
Selective Line, the premium glass bottle brand, endeavors to be at the heart of the latest trends and offers you a multitude of decor techniques.
- Screen-printing is a “stencil-like” printing technique which offers infinite possibilities.
- Coating offers a multitude of colors and a wide variety of effects.
- Acid-etching can be total, partial or with a window space.
- Hot stamping is a transfer of metallic paper to the surface of the glass to obtain matt or shiny metallic effects.
- Artefakt decor is ideal for a special vintage.
- With an image transfer, the décors are produced by flat screen printing then deposited onto the bottle using a silicon pad.