The purpose of this website is to provide information on SELECTIVE LINE, VERALLIA’s premium brand.
The information published on this website shall not be deemed a commercial offer nor interpreted as a commercial solicitation and may, under no circumstances, be taken as a guarantee of any sort whatsoever, regardless of the object, and in particular a guarantee covering the marketable nature of a product, its ability to fulfill a specific need or its compliance with relevant legal and/or regulatory provisions.
VERALLIA, owner of this site, shall make every effort to ensure the reliability of all information broadcast on this site, and reserves the right to amend or correct its contents at any time without prior notice.
- does not guarantee in any way whatsoever the exactness, accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any use that the user plans to make of the information provided on this website, including all hyperlinks or any other computer link used whether directly or indirectly from this website.
- accepts no responsibility :
- for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission related to any information available on this site;
- for any damage that may result from the credence accorded to this information, its use or the use of any product to which it makes any reference;
- and, more generally, for any direct or indirect damage, regardless of the cause, origin, nature or consequences, resulting from any person accessing or using this website or any other connected website, and similarly resulting from any person not being able to access this website.
The links present on this website may direct the visitor to external sites whose contents may under no circumstances render VERALLIA liable. Similarly, by merely mentioning a brand or company name, VERALLIA may not be held responsible for the real or supposed quality of the products or services provided.
This website is protected by copyright. The use of all or part of this website, notably by downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for purposes other than personal and private use for non-commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Similarly, any unauthorized reproduction or representation of the brands, logotypes, drawings, models, literary, musical, audiovisual and photographic works, and more generally any work liable to be protected by copyright and accessible from this website is forbidden, unless this reproduction or representation is exclusively reserved for personal and private use.
The visitor may provide data of a personal nature. The provision of this personal data is optional. In compliance with the French Law on Information Technology and Freedom of the Individual No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relative to information technology, data files and freedom of the individual, the processing of personal data collected via this website has been declared to the “CNIL”, the body charged with ensuring compliance with that law. Each visitor may access the personal data concerning him or her and have it corrected or deleted, if applicable, by contacting VERALLIA:
Tour Carpe Diem
31 Place des corolles
Fax: +33 (0)1 71 13 11 49
When a visitor visits this website, VERALLIA is liable to download a cookie to the visitor’s computer. It enables VERALLIA to record data about the navigation of this site by the visitor’s computer (the pages consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.). Visitors may oppose the downloading of cookies by configuring their browser accordingly.
Consultation of this website implies the visitor’s acceptance of the present provisions, and all applicable law.
A limited company with a capital of 34.378.708 Euros
Nanterre trade and companies register n°. 722 034 592
Tour Carpe Diem – 31 Place des corolles
Represented by Mr. Michel Giannuzzi
Publication manager: Laëtitia FABRE
41 rue de l’Echiquier,